People over Politics
Because no one’s agenda should run your life. I believe in:
- I support public schools, private schools, charter schools – all schools. I support our teachers and get them the resources they need to educate our children. I will not de-fund public education – this is a lie.
- I will always support parents and each individual’s medical freedom.
No politician’s agenda should control your life – including mine. And that’s why, in education, your child’s success is my only agenda. I love my beliefs, but they don’t belong in your kid’s curriculum.
Guiding your kid’s values? That’s your job. Ensuring education tax dollars produce the best skills for your child? That’s my job!
- I will fight for parental rights & expand school choice.
- I want transparency in your child’s curriculum.
- We are funding the wrong side of education – spending should shift from the admin building to the teachers in our classrooms.
- We need to get back to the basics of math, reading, and writing because your child’s success is my only agenda.
Affordability & Economy
You deserve an economy people run to, not from. Have you ever noticed that people run from socialist nations to America, from blue states to red, and from urban areas to suburban and rural ones? The “Polis Tax” is here and it’s real – Colorado’s inflation rate is one of the highest in the nation, you deserve better!
- I support our small businesses and job creating entrepreneurs.
- I will fight for affordable housing solutions by removing unneeded regulations, fees, and taxes.
- I promote using our own clean energy resources to reduce energy costs for our people and industries.
- Bad policies and regulations are pushing our businesses out of business, creating inflation due to supply constraints.
With Colorado’s intrusive government, we have the nation’s highest inflation. They buy votes. They restrict your energy production. Calling it “investment,” they flood the market with millions, so that dollar you earned… buys less. We’re becoming California.
Let’s be Colorado again, where people freely choose what to buy, which energy to use… and where your dollar is worth… a dollar.
Crime rates are rising too fast in Colorado – and it has to stop. We have to treat criminals like criminals, and law-abiding citizens like gold. That’s right – you’re gold. You shouldn’t have to beg for well-funded cops and safe streets. Your taxes pay for safety!
I will promote a budget that prioritizes public safety over politicians’ pet projects. “Defund the Police” activists want you to forget what they did to your cities. Don’t!
- I will work to pass legislation that actually supports our law enforcement officers so they can do their jobs.
- I support funding our police, parole officers, & repealing cashless bail.
- Colorado’s rising drug crisis deserves real solutions, not empty promises and the failed initiatives of my soft-on-crime opponent.
Don’t forget! During Covid, states without lockdowns had happy businesses, open schools, and infection rates similar to lockdown states. The places that allowed citizens and businesses to assess, manage, and decide for themselves how much risk was acceptable maintained thriving schools and businesses.
None of them would trade places with Colorado and California, where politicians ignored data and delayed freedoms. Remember what that did to kids, businesses, and churches – everyone. Colorado’s leaders want you to forget. Don’t. Because it will happen again… if we elect them again!
- Over 40% of the small businesses that closed during lockdowns closed permanently. I will never support lockdowns, business restrictions, or mandates.
- As a parent, I will never support the politicization of our children’s educational experience, including mask mandates and forced remote learning.
- I will always support your medical freedom in choosing the best care for your family including masks, treatments, and vaccines with your medical provider.
I am concerned for the next generation of Coloradans. With an increased cost of living, a skyrocketing crime rate, and an education system that has failed our students, Colorado Republicans make this Commitment.
Arvada Chamber of Commerce Candidate Forum
Lynn was a featured guest on the Matthew Dark Show! KLZ 560 Denver
I am so blessed to live in Arvada and I am running to represent the Colorado within the State House for State Representative in HD27. I have been married almost 8 years and have 3 small children – raising them will be my greatest achievement and I will fight for them every single day. I will raise them to be the people God created them to be and stand in their convictions every single day. I am heavily involved in non-profits, recently co-founded a local school and have worked as a Sonographer for the past 15 years.
I am running because I represent the average parent, grandparent, and citizen within Golden and Arvada. I will always fight for people over politics – because no one’s agenda should run your life. I will bring balance back to Colorado. I love Colorado and it is worth fighting for!
Let’s be friends!
"*" indicates required fields